Thursday 6 January 2011

Veg Pizza(microwave cooked)

From Many days I was thinking of preparing pizza..But I didn't know that I can prepare in my microwave only......2-3days back when I got to know about this I was so happy and yesterday I finally prepared my own pizza..Hope you all will like this as like us.........



Ingredients:
For making 3 pizza(approx 2.5cm diameter)
For Pizza base:
Plain flour(maida) 1 1/2 cup(I have used bread machine cup for measurement)
Oil(sunflower oil) 3TBSP+1tsp oil extra(for greasing the palm)
Salt 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1TBSP
Fast Action Yeast 1 1/2 tsp
Butter 1 cube for greasing the pan(optional,or you can use oil)

For Tomato paste:
Crushed tomato puree 1/2 cup(or you can use 1 cup
minced Garlic 2-3(big)
Red pepper paste 1TBSP
salt a pinch
Mixed herb 1tsp(I have used dry herbs)

For Pizza topping:
Grated cheese 1cup(I have used Cheddar cheese,because I have only that cheese opened in my fridge,You can use mozzarella cheese)
Sliced Veggie like I have used(You can use any of your choice)
Onion 1(big),Capsicum 1,tomato 1,baby corn 4-5,olive 15-18(I have used green,you can use black one) green chilly(don't use fresh chilly,use the one which is dipped in herb water,available in market,and this is optional,for extra spice)and sweet corn 2cup.



Preparation:

I prepared the dough in my bread machine...which gives me very nice pizza dough ,as it will keep dough for resting and everything.... finally it looked like this...

Now grease your palm with oil and make 3 equal parts(I prepared small size pizza so made 3 parts...it depends upon the size you make)also grease your pizza pan by oil or butter(I have used butter)keep one portion of dough in the pan,(

and flatten it,spread around by using hand, and give your desired shape(like thin,thick or thick edge).....Keep this covered for 15-20 ....

at the same time prepare your tomato paste..Mix all the ingredients under TOMATO PASTE in a cup and give a good stir..everything should be mixed well..The paste is ready to use...


Once the base is ready spread this paste on top of the base(around 3-4TBSP)




Now keep this base in the microwave(keep the pan on top of the grill)If you have pizza option in your microwave oven,,set that..other wise you can also cook by using combination method(which will allow the food to cook as well as get grilled,,,,which is very good for pizza)...If you do not have that option also ..then use only grill option and set the time for approx 15-18 mins.after 5-6 mins..take out the pizza.by that time the pizza base should have been almost cooked(if not cook till base is cooked half)it should not be fully cooked.like below.


Take out the base and let it cool for 5-6 mins then spread the all the veggie topping(except olive)now spread cheese,on top of that keep the sliced olive



again keep it in the microwave..cook till time ends or till the pizza is cooked and slightly crunchy(have a check in between...because all the machines will have different function..and power,).
Once you feel that the pizza is cooked completely...take out from the microwave oven and transfer to serving plate.



.....after 10 mins.......ready to serve........



with tomato and chilly sauce.....

Want you have a bite?...........

Note:
You should have grill option in your microwave..
use microwave proof pan,,,,
and keep the pan on top of the grill only(provided with microwave)



glitter-graphics.com

8 comments:

  1. Yummy pizza, makes me feel hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious haven't made pizza in the microwave this looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe that you made this in a microwave & the dough and toppings absolutely delish!Thanks for sharing the idea of the microwave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE A BASIC MICROWAVE WITH OPTIONS LIKE LOW, MEDIUM, MEDIUM HIGH AND HIGH AND I HAVE A PIZZA BASE WITH ME .HOW DO I PROCEED?
    PLZ ADVICE ME.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shubha I am unable to see your blog ..so just replying to you here only....You have to check your user guide...I don't know what kind of base you have and without knowing more details ...I won't be able to suggest you...If you can send me a detailed mail (chitraj.hegde@gmail.com)regarding this,,I am very much happy to help you...

    Thanks for visiting my blog and asking for my advice..Do mail me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey chitra, your pizza looks mouth watering. Can we order for delivery?

    ReplyDelete