Wednesday 11 May 2011

My Visit to Real Food Festival



Posted by Picasa

Finally I visited the Real food Festival...wow It was really nice worth visiting..The Real Food Festival is a feast of everything that is great about real food festival.

There were more than 300 Britain’s best food producers exhibiting their products. The exhibition was filled up with lots of stalls..... home made products like chutney,chocolates,honey,cup cakes,ice creams,pastries,pies and pickels,organic products like fresh vegetables,fruits,chocolates(made of organic products)olive oil,tea,coffee and it goes on,,,,,There was sheep show in the exhibition.One more interesting part was demonstration of cookery show from different clebrety chefs and there was even a chance to have a close encounter with the baffellows and chickens.

There was lots of stalls for fresh meat and other non-veg items.As we are pure vegetarin's...food was bit difficult for us.....but we enjoyed a lot with ice creams, cookies,chocolates, fresh fruits,cake pastries and lots kind of home made dips and chutney.....

I am very amaized to see so many thing in a single place...I am running out of words here....but only I can say is that , the experience I had was very good and It was a rare kind of opportunity for me and I felt it was worth visiting place for all.

Totally we all enjoyed a lot and looking forwards for such visit again again...

and here are some memories covered in picture,,,,,,

Entrance.....The Earls court...



Press office....


With Victoria P....

Organic Olive oil stall..




The Sheep show was really very nice....My kid and my hubby enjoyed more by watching this.....

Wow The yummy cup cakes.......It was very beautiful......


Organic bread and cake mixes........




Organic fresh vegetables and fruits....


This was one Indian food stall which I found with all Indian curry and spices.....








This another stall in which we liked the bread especially the cranberry and nuts flavor...


The cookery show

Chaines spice and food stall....











Even though there were many organic and home made chocolate stall , this is one Chocolate stall which I liked very much....

When I was taking picture of his stall he asked me that am I from press or from any other magazine.....He was curious and when I told him that I have my food blog where I will be uploading these pictures ,He was happy and explained about all the verity of chocolate(all were organic) which was there and even he offered me, caramel, strawberry and mint flavored chocolates......which was very yummy,,,,,,,and also he took my  Blog ID saying that i will surely check your Blog.......So kind of him.....


With Box full of chocolates.....

and this is the last stall we visited which was of all kind of fruit and nuts bar...My hubby liked it very much....


Stuffs we liked and bought.....







glitter-graphics.com
nglish Tea Garden
food with Garden Organic

7 comments:

  1. Wow amazing write up Chitraj, I am so glad you enjoyed the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had wonderful time. Nice stalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ~ that sounds like so much FUN ! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics Chitra :)
    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a nice time there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems u had a wonderful time there, thanks for sharing many beautiful clicks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to know that you had a great time.Congratulations.

    Thank you for taking us to all those stalls through your post.

    Really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a wonderful time and so many stalls. Nice photos too:)

    ReplyDelete